Bulk Import Contacts with Custom Fields
You can import Contacts in bulk with Custom Fields directly from the settings page. No hassle and lesser time-consuming. Only efficient quick data import.
Step 1: Click on the Settings button.
Step 2: Select Data Import.
Step 3: Select the Contacts tab.
Step 4: Click on the Import Contacts button.
Step 5: Download the import template.
Step 6: Fill in the template with the information of your Clients and their Education. The template will also contain the custom field that you have added to your system.
Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
'Added by' is another mandatory field and requires a valid user email address as an input.
Step 7: Upload the file back into the system.
Step 8: To view the details of your upload, click on the Details button.
Step 9: Here you can see the number of Contacts and their Education Background that have been Inserted, Updated, and Failed to import.
Step 10: If some of your data have failed to import, the Validation Errors are shown in a list view.
Note: Please make sure that the following formats are maintained for each field that is filled in the CSV/excel template.
- First Name: Text
- Last Name: Text
- DOB: dd/mm/yyyy
- Phone Number Country Code: Select the country code from the dropdown list provided in the template
- Phone: 10 digit phone number
- Email: Email address of the contact
- Street: Alphanumeric
- City: Text
- State: Text
- Post Code: Alphanumeric
- Country: Select from the dropdown list of Countries in the Template
- Preferred Intake: dd/mm/yyyy
- Country of Passport: Select from the dropdown list of Countries in the Template
- Passport Number: Alphanumeric
- Visa Type: Alphanumeric
- Visa Expiry Date: dd/mm/yyyy
- Assignee: Email address of the "Assignee"
- Added by: Email address of the "Added by" user
For Custom fields the format of the information should reflect the field type of the custom field that you have created.